- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Cemis Module No. 4 Guidelines for Assessing Effecting Demand of Communities for Environmental Infrastructure
This publication focuses on the ongoing UNCHS (Habitat) project aimed at developing and testing a Community-based, Enviromental management Information System (CEMIS) through field work in Accra, Ghana and Jarkata, Indonesia.
The publication is in support of the implementation of Agenda 21, a declaration reached by Governments during the World summit on sustanaible development in Rio, Brazil.
Submit your review