- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Catalogue of Products and Services
This catalogue presents of products and services provided by UN-HABITAT under its medium term strategic and institutional plan. It highlights the agency’s comparative advantage advocating for sustainable urban development in these times of rapid and chaotic urbanization.
The focus of UN-HABITAT over the next five years promoting participatory planning and governance, pro-poor land and housing, environmentally sound infrastructure and services, and strengthening finances for human settlements.
Submit your review