- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Big Blue Book
This Big Blue Book is an initiative that provides to the wider public an excellent opportunity to get acquainted with 70 university partners of Habitat UNI. The Book showcases these universities’ achievements in research and education and depicts the urban studies that being undertaken. This mapping of the academic and research activities in the field of cities and urban studies provides a fresh look into the knowledge that Universities and Research Centres are generating in a more holistic and integrated manner. Regardless of the location of the research centre, this Book shows that urban issues and challenges require collective efforts. Ensuring that no one and no place is left behind should be each stakeholder’s goal.
Submit your review