- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Best Practices on Social Sustainability in Historic Districts
The case studies comprise a selection of initiatives in the enhancement and conservation of cultural heritage, contained in UN HABITAT’S Best Practices Database.
They represent all regions of the world and demonstrate a variety of entry points, methods and approaches. Environmental, economic and social sustainability are critical considerations in all of them.
Submit your review