- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Bases para la Gobernanza Hídrica en Condiciones de Cambio Climático
Public Policy, Water Governance and Climate Change This report on water governance and climate change provides an insight on UN HABITAT’s experience on two cities of southeast Mexico. It demonstrates that considering climate change scenarios, vulnerabiity assesments, and key stakeholder’s perception may result in adequate climate change adaptation public policy processes focusing on water when recomendations are built through dialogue among diverse sectors and governmental levels. It emphazises public policy recomendations regarding climate conditions, water availability, local adaptation capacity, vulnerabiity of periurban areas and urban development.
Submit your review