- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Annual Report 2009
The year 2009 was a landmark for management as UN-HABITAT rationalized its organizational structure and became better aligned to deliver the results prescribed under its Medium-Term Strategic and Institutional Plan. In particular, resource mobilization was improved, including adopting a more systematic approach.
The results framework of the six focus areas was completed, enhancing convergence on strategic goals and improving programme planning. The associated performance measurement plans now provide a clear basis for accountability.
Submit your review