- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Adaptation and mitigation strategy for climate change for the canton of Esmeraldas
This is an orienting document seeking to provide technical guidelines that will facilitate the design and implementation of policies and actions aiming at fighting the adverse impacts of climate change. It was drawn up in a participative fashion and was based on the empowering documents for the management of development in canton Esmeraldas.
It is made up of two strategic objectives and three core themes. A series of Action Lines of each one of the areas identified as priority by the local population are proposed for each one of these components.
Submit your review