Don't Miss >
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
72 risposte a domande frequenti sui Bilanci Partecipativi a livello communale (Italian Language Version)
The present Manual of Frequently Asked Questions intends to respond in a direct
and practical way to the general question of how best to implement a Participatory
The Manual is a key entry point to a broader Participatory Budgeting
Toolkit, which is based on a collection of four types of useful resources for all those
interested in adopting and adapting Participatory Budgeting in a particular context.
These four components are closely inter-linked and have been organized in the following form:
a) Digital Library;
b) Set of technical and legal instruments;
c) City Fact Sheets; and
d) Resource Directory of people, organizations, contacts and websites.
Other books in "Urban Governance Toolkit Series" Series:
Other books in "Planning and Design" Themes:
Submit your review