Don't Miss >
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
72 Frequently Asked Questions about Participatory Budgeting(Chinese Language Version)
The Global Campaign on Urban Governance promotes increased acceptance and use of the principles of urban governance. The Campaign has succeeded in initiating concrete activities aimed at spurring policy change and enhancing organizational capacities in more than 30 countries across the world. To further translate urban governance principles into practical measures, the Campaign has developed a range of tools, which includes a collection of resources on Participatory Budgeting.
The Urban Management Programme (UMP) represents a major effort by UN-HABITAT and UNDP, together with external support agencies, to strengthen the contribution that cities and towns in developing countries make towards economic growth, social development and poverty alleviation. Over the past 18 years, UMP has been able to provide a platform for partners to engage in work related to emerging urban management themes.
The present Manual attempts to provide direct and practical answers to the how, why, when and where of implementing a Participatory Budget under the best possible conditions.
Other books in "Urban Governance Toolkit Series" Series:
Other books in "Planning and Design" Themes:
Submit your review