Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
72 Frequently Asked Questions about Participatory Budgeting (Arabic Language version)
The present Manual of Frequently Asked Questions intends to respond in a direct
and practical way to the general question of how best to implement a Participatory
The Manual is a key entry point to a broader Participatory Budgeting
Toolkit, which is based on a collection of four types of useful resources for all those
interested in adopting and adapting Participatory Budgeting in a particular context.
These four components are closely inter-linked and have been organized in the following form:
a) Digital Library;
b) Set of technical and legal instruments;
c) City Fact Sheets; and
d) Resource Directory of people, organizations, contacts and websites.
Other books in "Urban Governance Toolkit Series" Series:
Other books in "Planning and Design" Themes:
Submit your review