- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Beijing Information Office
UN-Habitat Beijing Information Office was established in 1991 with an aim to promote the exchange and dissemination of information on human settlements development in China. It works in line with the Framework of Cooperation between UN-Habitat and the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development (MoHURD) of the People’s Republic of China. The Office has close links with the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of China and liaises with municipalities and other Habitat Agenda partners working in the areas of human settlements and urban development.