- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Audit of the UN-Habitat Urban Basic Services sub-programme
The Office of Internal Services (OIOS) conducted an audit of the United Nations Human Settlement Programme (UN-Habitat) Urban Basic Services sub-programme whose overall objective was to increase equitable access to urban basic services and improve the standard of living of the urban poor.
The audit was conducted to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of UN-Habitat governance, risk management and control processes in providing reasonable assurance regarding the effective implementation of the UN-Habitat Urban Basic Services sub-programme.