- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Assessment of the UN-Habitat Slum Upgrading Facility (SUF)
This report is based on (i) a review of the original feasibility study and all relevant documents that were prepared during the design phase, including (but not limited to) the operations manual, scoping papers, trip reports, country strategy papers, progress reports, budget proposals and proposals by the winning consortium for the Slum upgrading Pilot teams.