- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Assessment of Excellence in Management, Programme Agreement Between UN-Habitat and Norway 2008-2009
The objective is to assess to what extent a solid foundation for the roll out phase of the Mid-Term Strategic and Institutional Plan (MTSIP) has been established and the preconditions for a transformation process has been put in place in line with the priorities set by its governing body. This review was commissioned by the Government of Norway carried out by an independent consultant.