- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
AGGI Progress Report 2015
AGGI is established as an independent advisory body to the UN-Habitat Executive Director, guided by principles of integrity, transparency, trust and accountability. AGGI has the role of advancing women’s empowerment and gender equality in sustainable urban development. This is accomplished through the provision of strategy guidance and advice on policies, programs and budgeting at global, regional, national and local levels. The work of AGGI ad-dresses and impacts on all the thematic areas on UN-Habitat’s work.