- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Best Practices on Solid Waste Management
This Best Practice involves a community based waste collection system to recycle and manufacture quality Eco-construction products. Established by Regeneration Environmental Services, this initiative provides an economic demand for waste plastic which in turn cleans the environment, creates employment and improves the look of coastal cities. For more information, please click here.