- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
SCP Source Book Series, Volume 3: Establishing and Supporting a Working Group Process
This publication tries to explain how key stakeholders are identified and sensitized. It further tries explaining that key stakeholders are those who seriously affected by the issue, those whose capital, expertise and information is crucial to resolving the issue, and those who possess relevant policy and implementation instruments.
Submit your review